Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Healthy Peanut Butter

I used to think that peanut butter was a health snack and I was right and wrong.  I have used peter pan peanut butter because it was so smooth and cream until I decided to read the ingredients one day. Peanutss, sugar,salt...here comes the bad...hydrogenated vegetable oil and partially hydrogenated cottonseed oil.  TERRIBLE!!!I instantly made the switch to natural.  Problem is most natural peanut butters are NASTY!  I have finally found one that I and the kids can enjoy. Naturally More.  You can find it on your Walmart shelf and its not expensive. 
I do have a child that is allergic to peanuts and all tree nuts so for her we choose the WOW! School safe soy butter! She loves it and doesnt seem to notice the difference.  It can also be found at walmart....for all those walmart crazy mommas!

No comments:

Post a Comment